Roadie is seeking an iOS Engineer who’s keen on the latest and greatest that Apple’s development environment has to offer to join our growing Mobile Team. You’ll build upon our suite of consumer and driver-facing applications, working with our designers and product stakeholders to build the future of logistics and create an incredible experience for our mobile users.
- Plan and execute on short-term and long-term engineering goals individually and within the greater engineering team
- Collaborate within an engineering team comprised of frontend, backend, and data science specialties to define, design and ship technical requirements and features
- Work in a fast paced environment where we are frequently iterating to support the needs of our users, enhancing our mobile app and redefining feature roadmaps
Experience and Skills
- Matured expertise in iOS development, including Swift and Objective-C experience
- Ability to identify, assess, and alleviate bottlenecks and fix bugs before code is sent to QA
- Knowledge of software development principles and practices, and the software development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills, with experience collaborating with cross-department stakeholders, including UX, Product, and Support teams
- Good UI/UX sensibility
- Dedication to a collaborative team environment
- Ability to solve technical problems within sprint timelines and a product roadmap
- Pivotal Tracker
- Travis CI
- Contributions to open source projects. Examples welcome!