We’re looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to develop and grow our marketing funnel through inbound programs that increase enterprise website traffic, improve conversion rates and nurture quality leads from the top to the bottom of the sales funnel. From mapping buyer journeys to creating and publishing value-add content for enterprise buyers, you’ll be in charge of all aspects of site traffic, lead conversion, and creating sales enablement tools that help our team close deals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share value-add content (blog posts, e-books, case studies, webinars, reports, infographics, etc.) that attracts a qualified audience of enterprise buyers and influencers to roadie.com and other owned properties
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and collaborate with our PR team to pitch thought leadership pieces that engage retail buyers and influencers
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Plan and manage our conference calendar, including managing event programs that engage prospects and drive qualified leads before, during and after the show
- Build buyer journey maps based on enterprise buyer and influencer personas and cultivate a culture of empathy for those buyers across our marketing and sales teams
- Oversee the day-to-day execution and automation of our link building, content distribution, and general on-page and off-page SEO efforts, centered on enterprise buyers
- Grow our marketing automation and lead program through email and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years experience in inbound marketing
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Excellent business writer, content creator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Technical experience with MA and CRM tools required. Experience with Pardot and SFDC a plus.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.