Roadie is seeking experienced Quality Assurance Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team, acting as the gatekeepers for quality and excellence for our app suite. Above all, we value creative thinkers who appreciate that the devil’s in the details, going to every length to ensure all ground is covered before our technologies engage with our users. You value the work you do as a product expert, and are committed to the principles of testing to guide your daily work.
- Design, implement, and execute test plans and test cases independently or collaboratively with others, when appropriate
- Review product requirements and participate in grooming sessions, communicating feedback and suggestions in a timely manner
- Identify product defects, report issues, and verify fixes with the engineering team
- Embrace your accountability for the Quality Assurance of Roadie’s mobile and web apps
- Perform testing on mobile (Android and iOS) and web applications
Experience we're seeking
- Entry level to senior automation testing experience; we’re hiring for a few roles!
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience testing for large-scale applications on the web and mobile
- Distinct attention to detail, and collaborative communication skills
- Passion for testing and a curiosity for solving problems diligently
- Experience with integration and regression testing
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with Postgres databases
- Working experience with programming and automation tools