A large retailer needing to optimize its returns management process in order to save money and quickly move product from customer homes to stores or warehouses.
To implement a more cost-effective logistics solution that handles deliveries within hours, rather than days.
Reverse logistics management primarily focuses on returning smaller pallets and one-off deliveries to stores and warehouses. Retailers currently resort to LTL trucks for return logistics to warehouses, which results in many empty trucks, higher delivery costs, and longer turnaround times.
How Roadie Can Help
Speed meets scale
Roadie taps into an existing fleet of drivers on the road to make same-day, last-mile deliveries in any market nationwide. Crowdsourcing drivers enable retailers to scale across markets and flex capacity for peak demand.
Faster returns, more sales
- Return product to the rack faster, in order to sell again
- Move product within 2-4 hours on average
- Eliminate the need for an LTL truck
- Optimize returns process without any overhead
- Improve logistics infrastructure across stores, warehouses, and customer homes
- Scale operations at any market nationwide