You’re officially an adult, and it is time to move out. You can totally handle it, right?
Except sometimes, maybe you:
- Left your favorite tailgating outfit at home.
- Still can’t figure out how to do laundry without shrinking your clothes.
- Forgot your laptop or books at your parents’ house over the weekend.
- Realize Mom’s chocolate chip cookies are the only thing that will help you survive test week.
- Just need to get something to and from home.
Send Anything With Roadie
That’s why Roadie is here to help you make sure you get what you need, whenever you need it. Here are eleven things that are sure to happen when you move out and head to college.
1. The house you grew up in is now your “parents’ house”
2. Not only do you have to do your laundry, but you have to pay for it tooRemember, you’re adult-ing now.
3. No matter how hard you try, you can’t avoid last minute packing
4. Moving the furniture to your new place inevitably costs more than the furniture itselfWhether that’s by paying movers or selling your soul to convince your friends to help you out.
5. Turns out your roommate never told you about their obsessive cleaning tendencies
It’s probably better than weird, gross stuff!
6. Something always, ALWAYS breaks
7. Grocery shopping either becomes the best or worst part of your week
8. Not even budgeting will stop you from spending money on late night pizza
9. You brought your entire DVD collection, but somehow forgot all your underwear at home
10. You constantly ask your siblings to Snapchat you photos of your dogs
That goodbye may be the hardest of all.
11. A problem will definitely come up, but once you fix it all by yourself, there’s no greater feeling
We get moving out can be tough. That’s why we’re here to help!
From laundry to care packages, Roadie is a faster, cheaper way to get what you need to and from home.
Who knows? Maybe you really did need that extra storage after all.